The TRIFOLD® Advantage Series® ramp, with its unique 3-fold design, offers the length required for wheelchairs and scooters to easily access steps, vehicles, and raised landings. The ramp is designed to be used and carried as a set, or if desired, can be quickly separated into two individual sections, making it even easier to use, carry, and store. By simply removing two hinge pins, the TRIFOLD Advantage Series ramp quickly separates into two lightweight halves, each with their own carrying handle. The durable, patent-pending hinge with interlocking brackets provides smoother operation and reduced pinch points. Ramp features high-quality skid-resistant tread with yellow safety strips and a self-adjusting bottom transition plate for easy conversion from ramp to ground. Unfolds to a 29½” wide platform. Manufactured of welded aircraft-grade aluminum. Features an 800 pound weight capacity and three-year limited warranty.
- Ramp stands upright on reinforced hinges
- Bottom transition plate “floats” to self-adjust, resulting in a smoother transition from ramp to ground and provides more flexibility at different ramp angles
- Ramp can be separated into two lightweight sections by removal of pins
- Unique folding design features dual handles with slim profile
- Available in 5’, 6’, 7’, 8’ & 10’ lengths
- Made of aluminum
- Welded construction
- Patent-pending pinch-free hinge
- Designed for scooters and wheelchairs
- Inside width 29½” – outside width 29¾”
- Non-slip driving surface
- 800 pound weight capacity
- Optional Top Lip Extension (TLE) allows for rear door access on utility trailers, SUVs, and vans
- Patent pending
Please download and refer to our Incline Chart to find the ramp that meets the needs and specification of your home or business.